- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Stratamark is a novel medical product, specially designed for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks (Striae Distensae)
Unlike cosmetic and moisturizing products, widely available in pharmacies and cosmetic shops, Stratamark is a medical device with therapeutic action for both prevention and treatment of stretch marks. Stratamark hydrates and protects the skin, allows the skin to normalize the collagen synthesis cycle to effectively prevent and reduce stretch marks.
- Softens and flattens raised and depressed stretch marks
- Reduces redness and discoloration of stretch marks
- Relieves itching and discomfort of stretch marks
- Suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people with sensitive skin
- Stratamark is transparent and odorless. It does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens and is therefore suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people with sensitive skin.
How to use Stratamark
Stratamark is easy to use just once a day or after each wash.
- Ensure that the skin is clean and dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of Stratamark to the relevant areas with your fingertips and distribute evenly to form a very thin layer and allow the gel to dry.
- Stratamark should be applied once per day, or after each wash.
- For best results Stratamark should be maintained in continuous contact with the skin (24 hours a day).
- When applied correctly, Stratamark should be dry in 5–6 minutes. If it takes longer to dry you have probably applied too much. A little amount of gel goes a long way. Gently remove any excess gel with a tissue or paper towel and allow the drying process to continue.
- Once dry, Stratamark can be covered by undergarments, sunscreens or cosmetics.
For treatment of stretch marks, Stratamark can be used alone or in combination with invasive methods including lasers, needling etc.