Bio-remodelling, also known as biostimulation or skin remodelling, is an advanced aesthetic treatment that rejuvenates the skin from within. It involves the use of injectable products that stimulate the skin's natural healing processes, resulting in improved skin texture, elasticity, and overall appearance.
Unlike traditional dermal fillers or neuromodulators, which focus on filling wrinkles or relaxing muscles, bio-remodelling treatments target the deeper layers of the skin to stimulate collagen production, enhance hydration, and restore youthful vitality.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
HOW DOES IT WORK
Bio-remodelling works by stimulating the skin's natural healing and regenerative processes to improve its overall quality and appearance. The treatment involves the use of injectable products containing bioactive substances, such as hyaluronic acid, peptides, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.
When the bio-remodelling product is injected into the skin, it activates various biological pathways and mechanisms, leading to the following effects:
- Collagen stimulation: Bio-remodelling products contain ingredients that encourage the production of collagen, a crucial protein responsible for maintaining the skin's structure, elasticity, and firmness. Increased collagen levels can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin.
- Fibroblast activation: Fibroblasts are cells in the skin that produce collagen, elastin, and other components of the extracellular matrix. Bio-remodelling stimulates fibroblast activity, promoting the synthesis of new collagen and elastin fibers. This helps improve skin texture, smoothness, and elasticity.
- Hydration enhancement: Hyaluronic acid, a key component of bio-remodelling products, has excellent water-binding properties. It attracts and retains moisture in the skin, improving hydration levels and restoring a more youthful and plump appearance.
- Tissue regeneration: Bio-remodelling triggers the skin's natural healing response, stimulating the production of new cells and promoting tissue regeneration. This process helps repair damaged skin, improve skin tone and texture, and reduce the visibility of scars or other imperfections.
The effects of bio-remodelling are gradual and progressive, with improvements becoming more noticeable over time. Multiple treatment sessions may be recommended to achieve optimal results, typically spaced several weeks apart.
WHO IS IT SUITABLE FOR
Bio-remodelling is suitable for individuals who want to improve the overall quality and appearance of their skin. It can be beneficial for various skin concerns and is typically recommended for the following individuals:
- Age-related skin changes: Bio-remodelling is an excellent option for those experiencing signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and loss of elasticity. It helps stimulate collagen production and improve skin texture, resulting in a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.
- Dull and dehydrated skin: If your skin lacks radiance, appears dull, or feels dry and dehydrated, bio-remodelling treatments can help enhance skin hydration and restore a healthy glow.
- Uneven skin tone and texture: Bio-remodelling can address concerns related to uneven skin tone, texture irregularities, roughness, or skin damage caused by factors such as sun exposure, acne scars, or pigmentation issues. It promotes tissue regeneration and helps improve the overall smoothness and evenness of the skin.
- Prevention and maintenance: Bio-remodelling can also be used as a preventive measure for younger individuals who want to proactively maintain their skin's health and delay the signs of aging.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I NEED?
Results can be seen in one treatment however your cosmetic nurse will generally advise how many treatments will be best for your specific skin concerns.
We generally suggest a series of 2-3 treatments for best results.
HOW FAR APART CAN I HAVE TREATMENTS?
6-8 weeks apart
PRE + POST CARE
Mild brusing in injection sites can be present for up to 24-48hours.
$1600 for 2 treatments